We will start up our 2023 iris rescues in May or June. Our 2023 plantings to get the rescued irises out in field will begin in October. Feel free to help out on any of our events.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our Facebook event page for more details on any of the events listed below.
Upcoming and Past Events
- Fri, Dec 16501 St Bernard Park Way, Louisiana, USADec 16, 2022, 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM501 St Bernard Park Way, Louisiana, USA
- Thu, Dec 15Bayou Sauvage Wildlife RefugeDec 15, 2022, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PMBayou Sauvage Wildlife Refuge, 20876 Chef Menteur Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70129, USA
- Fri, Dec 09LockportDec 09, 2022, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PMLockport, 6419 LA-308, Lockport, LA 70374, USA
- Sat, Dec 03Grand IsleDec 03, 2022, 9:30 AM – 12:00 PMGrand Isle, 3151 LA-1, Grand Isle, LA 70358, USA
- Sat, Oct 01City Park in New IberiaOct 01, 2022, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PMCity Park in New Iberia, 300 Parkview Dr, New Iberia, LA 70563, USAOct 01, 2022, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PMCity Park in New Iberia, 300 Parkview Dr, New Iberia, LA 70563, USAThe Louisiana Iris Conservation Initiative (LICI) and the T.E.C.H.E Project are partnering on a project in the town of New Iberia, La.'s City Park to plant native wetlands plants along a stretch of Bayou Teche shoreline.